Time Management for Kids
About CourseIt's not hard to help a smart teenager TRANSFORM their life in high school, but it DOES require an exceptionally talented, empathetic and experienced teacher who students can relate to.
Are you a BUSY TEENAGER ready to stop fumbling around in high school and become a top student?
Or, are you the PARENT of a teenager, who wants your kid to transform their HECTIC lifestyle into a SUCCESSFUL one?
And, do personal fulfillment and happiness matter to you as much or more than keeping up with the Joneses?
If any one of the points above applies to you, then pay attention to what I’m about to tell you (even MORE so if two of the previous descriptions fit you!)
Teens and high schoolers can take this course to experience a whole-life transformation – to find new purpose in their high school lifestyle as WELL as uncover more free time and ditch stress – ALL while actually improving your college resume!
Transform from being tossed around by events in high school to charting your own path in life.
Wanted to include just a few testimonials from my time as a teacher:
“Just a short note to tell you WHAT a FABULOUS job that you are doing with the class. Luke has really appreciated your teaching manner & not complained about going! WOW – credit to you!! Best,” – Jennifer N. (Mom of one of my students)
“By the way, thank you for the added bonus of guiding Alia in her future. She said you were an excellent SAT teacher, but more importantly a remarkable life coach! ;-))” – Jinous R (Mom of one of my students)
“Love the SAT has been a lifesaver for my SAT score! I came into it thinking it was just another SAT class, but after just one class I felt an improvement. My attitude has changed into a more positive one because of the teacher, Christian. His enthusiasm and tips and tricks made a huge difference! After a lot of practice with the skills I’ve learned at Love the SAT, my score improved by 400 points. I’m very satisfied with my score, and I highly recommend Love the SAT!” – Kasmira M., high school student
It’s not hard to help a smart teenager TRANSFORM their life in high school, but it DOES require an exceptionally talented, empathetic and experienced teacher who students can relate to.
Sometimes it’s hard for parents and students to make the connection, since it’s such an INTENSE relationship during high school and you’re both under so much pressure.
That’s where I come in! As a tutor, entrepreneur, and a bit of a difficult case myself in high school, I have a rare talent for helping teens go from a constant state of rushing panic (or a state of aimless laziness!) to a calm, measured and successful approach to life that’s more FUN and more SUCCESSFUL than the old ways…
And best of all this transformation will help you have a BIGGER and MORE AUTHENTIC IMPACT on the world.
My favorite “testimonial” ever, from one of my students in China:
I met a teacher, his name was Christian. He always smiled, everytime had a happy look in his face. He was also really energetic, he went from one side to the other side of the classroom. Every single class Christian told us that we need to have motivation in order to be good at anything in this world. After hearing these words for a week. I finally got some motivation. I closed everything, every electronic device that would bother me. I spent just 20 minutes everyday after school memorizing vocabs. After few months I figured out that I had learned more then 500 words perfectly. I realized that it wasn’t me who was bad at memorizing things. It was myself who didn’t have motivation to do things. I was going the easy, lazy way. Although it was a short time being with Christian, I had learn alot of things from him. He was the engine that started me to get going. If I meet him again I really want to thank him. I wish i could eventually meet him again.
This is the ULTIMATE course on Time Management for teens and it contains EVERY essential lesson, quiz, and reading we could pack in.
Complete the entire course from start to finish (6+ hours of material) or pick and choose from the well-organized lecture titles.
Since the students who need this course are already busy, it’s designed in easily-digestible bite-sized sections.
You can study this course for a weekend or you can study it for years. The choice is completely up to you.
Sections of this course:
- Intro to the Course and Instructor
- Timeless Time Management Principles
- High School Time Management
- Conclusions, Review, and Action Steps
Key lessons in the course:
- How teens can identify their life passions
- The top 3 timeless rules of time management
- How to create rhythm in your schedule
- Advanced high-school homework tactics
- Making space for SAT / ACT test prep
- Planning for college apps and deadlines
- Managing social life and peer pressure
- How to use study groups to win big
- How to use weekends and vacations in high school
- A preview of college-level time management
- … and much, much more that couldn’t possibly fit here!
What Will I Learn?
- What you'll learn
- Organize your time to handle the demands of high school academics, athletics, extracurricular activities, and social life.
- Create space in your schedule to work on college applications, scholarships, and SAT / ACT test prep.
- Prep for college with better personal scheduling and the confidence to set independent goals.
- Uncover additional free time in your days and weeks to relax amidst today's hectic high-school lifestyle.
- Learn the tricks that have helped me organize my entrepreneurship, personal life, and favorite hobbies into a productive, fun, and sustainable rhythm that anyone can copy in high school, college, and beyond.